Monday, January 12, 2009

Newsletter Announcement

New to Christine's Internet Marketing Spot (CIMS), is our weekly newsletter CIMS-News Group. The sign-up form is located on the right side bar.
newsletter Pictures, Images and Photos

Newsletter Content
As more newcomers and current intermediate users are using the internet to locate ways to generate a stream of income, I wanted to have a media to address problems encountered and offer solutions within the internet marketing niche. Thus, this newsletter has evolved.

I have been slow in getting it off the ground, but... it's finally here.

I'm shaking things up in 2009, so get ready!

Discussion Topics:

  • internet marketing news
  • online-internet marketing strategies
  • ecourses - minicourses
  • tips and advice
  • upcoming event news
  • home-small business tips and advice
  • special offers and giveaways (quality free stuff)

Go ahead - Sign up for the newsletter and leave me any comment or suggestions you may have. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

SIDE NOTE:
Speaking of comments...A while back I started using HaloScan (Now JS-Kit) to manage comments because blogspot does not have a trackback feature.

I was getting ready to revert back to blogger's comment management system, when I learned that JS-Kit is introducing some very interesting comment features that are social network friendly. So I'm trying this new comment feature out today which is suppose to be visible as soon as I hit the publish button.

We'll see...

Anyway, stop by, have a look at JS-Kit's new commenting platform.

I'll be back in a couple of hours with a regular post.